Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday Afternoon Thoughts about Writing Inspiration

I'm working on a poem tentatively titled Dearly Beloved using specific words. Those words are dearly, tear, fragile, firmly, tender, words, etched, and soul. I think it's a love poem, but I could be wrong. Since the inspiration was a group of words, I'm not sure what genre of poem it will turn out to be when I'm finished. This is normal when I use prompts for stories or poem.

I'm also working on a group of flash fiction stories based on prompts inspired by the signs of the zodiac. Each story is five hundred words or less and I have to use at least five of a group of ten words. I have already written four of the stories, with the deadline for the next story being June 27 at 11:59 pm EDT (8:59 pm PDT). This group concerns a honeymoon trip to twelve different cities in twelve months. I have no idea what will happen in the next story, but I'm sure it will be exciting.

Labels: , , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9