Sunday, June 22, 2014

Sunday Review: My Favorite Writing Website

Writing.com is my favorite writing website. I joined this wonderful community on Thursday, October 31, 2002 when I put writing websites into my browser search box. I click on the URL under Stories.com (the name of the website then) and logged in as a guest. After reading the information on the webpage, I joined because it I thought it would be fun and a good place to post some of my poems and stories.

 The website has gone through many changes in the twelve years since I joined. One of those changes concerned the name. Writing.com is a better name because it gives more accurate information about what you encounter when you log in. When you log into writing.com you fine poetry, flash fiction, short stories, novels, art work, and essays.As a member, you have a place to store your creative efforts and you receive helpful reviews.

There are five levels of membership. The first level is a free membership with a personal portfolio that holds ten items. The other four levels are paid memberships, with larger portfolios. There are other advantages to paid memberships, such as items size limits and the number of books you can create. For a comparison of the membership levels click on Free & Paid Membership Information. You may also Visit My Portfolio @ Writing.Com, where I am Prosperous Snow.


Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9