Sunday, June 08, 2014

Sunday Review: Two 19 cent postcards and a Bunch of 3 cent stamps.

Two nineteen cent postcards and a bunch of three cent stamps sounds like the title of a book of poetry, but it's not. Those are some of the things I found when I went through the box where I keep my envelops and stamps. I didn't find the size of envelop I wanted, which was business sized. I will have to look in my filing cabinet or purchase a box next time I go to the store.

The three cent stamps will come in handy when I mail the postcards. It cost about thirty-four cents to mail a postcard, so if I add five three cent stamps to one of the postcards I can mail it. I may as well send the postcards before the post office raised the rate again. I can just fit five of the three cent stamps on the postcards now. I think I'll send one postcard to my sister to wish her a happy birthday.

This is just to say
Happy Birthday!

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9