Saturday, June 14, 2014

Success Saturday: A Successful Writing Week

This was a good week. On Tuesday, I worked the Primary Election  from 6:00 am to 8:00 pm. During the slow time, I begin three  poems and got an idea for a blog entry on Wednesday. I have since completed one of the poems I started on Tuesday and I posted the blog entry to Poet 999 - A Butterfly Emerges from Her Cocoon. I also wrote a poem about Capricorn called Capricorn Winter and posted it in my writing.com portfolio.

On Wednesday, I had difficulty walking without pain. I think sitting so long on hard chars caused my osteoarthritis to act up. I had to take two pain pills on Wednesday, which helped a little bit. On Thursday, I was still walking like a zombie, but without any excruciating pain. I did not take any pain pills on Thursday or Friday and I have not taken any yet today.

Walking was painful
an osteoarthritis flare-up
remained home all day.

I still have two poem to finish, but I want to write something about the osteoarthritis. However, at this moment I cannot find the right words to describe the pain. Perhaps I should write a story about it instead of a poem. I also have to think of a Father's day entry for one of my blogs.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9