Saturday, June 28, 2014

Success Saturday: My Writing accomplishments for June 22 to June 28, 2014

What did I accomplish this week? I finished two flash fiction stories for the collection Zodiac Signs (Wording Title). The first is titled The Pisces and the second The Black Onyx Inn. I finished one poem called Lost in Wonder Land, which was based on a picture about Alice in Wonderland.

How did I do on my word count goal? I wrote over 1,000 words each day, but I did not reach the 2,000 words per day goal. This means I have to reevaluate something before I set my goals for next week. Perhaps I should consider it an accomplishment writing anything considering how distracted I have been for the last seven days.

How did I do on my review goal? I did good on everything except the long reviews. Most of the reviews I did were between 250 to 700 characters long. That could be the size limit of my review if I want to do more then four reviews a day. Maybe next week I will not worry about doing any long reviews and simply stick to the length I am comfortable with and focus on completing other writing projects.

Was it a successful week? Yes! I finished a couple of stories and a poem. I wrote over 7,000 words for the week and I completed numerous reviews on writing.com. All in all, I would say it was a successful week, all though I could have done better. I will attempt to do better this coming week.


Labels: , , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9