Tuesday, February 04, 2014

I'm Back Online

It's February 4, I'm back online writing. I spent Monday, February 3, not writing. There is no excuse for not making  an entry in my pen and paper journal, but I didn't write a single word on Monday. Today, I spent the morning getting the internet, telephone, and cable working. The tech came in and set it up properly, but after that Murphy took over, forcing me to be on and off the phone dealing with little issue.

Another thing I did today was recover from moving things into my apartment on Monday. Moving is a pain. Moving is tiring. I still have to go to the house tomorrow to see if I got everything and then go to t he water company to have them turn the water off there. I can call the power company and have them turn the power off, but I have to go to water company office.

All that means half a day (at least) of dealing with non-writing issues. It means more  pain. Then on Thursday morning I have to have a blood test. That isn't so bad, but I doubt that the doctor is going to like the outcome because I've spent the week not eating properly. I just hope that my potassium level is now because if it isn't then the doctor may send me to the emergency room, which means less time writing and getting the stuff in my apartment situated. Not to mention the possibility of spending some time in the hospital.

The only thing I can do is say prayers and make sure I have my pen and paper journal with me.  I'm not going to spend another offline day without writing about it,. I'm feeling better this evening, but I  think that's because I took a pain pill and rested from moving stuff into the apartment on Monday.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9