Saturday, February 01, 2014

Thoughts about writing and moving

I'm moving into my new apartment on Monday afternoon. I can't move into it on Monday morning because I have a mammogram, which I didn't think to change on Friday. I paid the security deposit on Friday afternoon and then came home so that I could call NV Energy and Cox Communications. I wanted the electricity and cable working when I moved in.

I doubt I get the computer connected to get online on Monday, so I may not post to this or any other website until Tuesday. I still have to pay the cable bill for last month, which I have to do this week. I don't know where the money is coming from because when I checked what I had coming out of the account this month I still needed about $60.00 more to cover everything.

The weird thing is that I'm not worried about it. I requested two checks today, which should be here in three to five weeks. Those checks will help next month, but not this month. Fortunately, I don't have to worry about food because I have senior commodities to pick up on Wednesday and Friday. There are other things I need to worry about, but not food.

I also don't have to worry about shampoo or bath soap because I have two unopened bars of Irish Spring and a new bottle of some type of shampoo. I'm going to have to get laundry soap and I'll need quarters for the laundromat, but I'll deal with those issues when they come up. At this point, the only thing I want to do is get into a smaller and (hopefully) warmer place.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9