Sunday, January 26, 2014

No More Afternoon Naps

This morning I logged into writing.com without difficulty, but then I got sleepy and decided to take a short afternoon nap. Now when I need to get back on, I my computer is having difficulty accessing the website. I'm not sure what's wrong because there was not problem this morning. It could be weather related, I checked weather.com and they're dealing with some extremely cold weather back east.

According to weather.com, the temperature in New York city is approximately 27 degrees, while the temperature in Las Vegas is 59 degrees Fahrenheit. I know that here in Las Vegas the cold weather will interrupt my Internet connection, so there is a good possibility that's happening with the connection between here (in Las Vegas) and the East Coast. This is, of course, my own fault because I should know better then to wait until the last minute to finish any writing project or any project for that matter.

I'll keep trying to access that website  the rest of the night, since I'm not planning to go any place tomorrow I can stay up all night (if necessary). It may be necessary because I have to finish a project and post it sometime before noon Eastern Standard Time. Every time I attempt to access the website, my browser indicates it's connecting with the website, but then it either just does nothing or gives me a problem loading.

I'm going to post this and try accessing the website on my other computer. It uses a different browser then the one I'm on now. I don' t know why the the browser would make a difference in loading the website, but there I guess there could be.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9