Monday, January 27, 2014

Writing on a Cloudy Afternoon in January

The clouds have rolled in again,
hiding the morning's
beautiful blue sky.

I'm not sure when the clouds began to gather, I know I didn't see any when I took the trash to the garage about 11:30 am. I looked out  my the living room window and say them reflecting white in the afternoon sun. I still have a lot of work to do and trash to take out this afternoon. I'm going hoping to move into the new apartment sometime this week. I want to get moved in, I know  that I shouldn't be impatient, but for some reason I'm antsy and feeling stressed this afternoon.

Is it God's will
this delay in moving
or is there something
I still have to do here?

I'm going to post this and then take some more trash to the garage. I'm using the small plastic bags I get with the groceries, so the t rash can isn't half full yet. I like to use those because I can fill them up quickly and take them out immediately. I don't like the big bags because I feel guilty when I don't fill them up. The large trash bags are for families and not single people living alone.

Looking forward
to a new Las Vegas address
and meeting new neighbors.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9