Saturday, June 21, 2008

My internet connection is being difficult

Jalál (Glory), 17 Nur (Light), 165 B.E. – Saturday, June 21, 2008 about 5:13 PM PDT

My internet connection is being especially difficult this afternoon. I am not sure, what the problem is, other then I have a telephone hook up. I have lost the connection several times today and it takes a few minutes to get it back. The connection problem does make blogging and working on line interesting.

When the connection does this I make sure I save every few minutes while making a blog entry. I learned this from experience. If I do not save then I loose most of my entry, when I loose an entry I have to start over again and I never write the entry the same as the first time I made it. I suppose I could write it before getting into the blog, but that would be double work and time consuming. Unfortunately, I do not have the time spend on double work.

I can edit a story without considering it double work, but making a blog entry is different. Today I got a late start anyway. I do not know why I could not get going this morning, I got up early and I took the trash out before 7:00 AM, but I just could not make myself sit down and blog. I got a lot of work done around the house. I changed the cat litter and put fresh scoopable litter in the pans, but I just could not seem to get to writing.

Now I am getting irritated at the way the connection is yo-yoing. There is no reason for me to get irritated because there is nothing I can do about the connection, but I am getting irritated anyway. I am going to have to get DSL, at least that would help with some of the connection problems and the slow down/uploading.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9