Sunday, June 15, 2008

I am back to blogging

Jamál (Beauty), 11 Nur (Light), 165 B.E. – Sunday, June 15, 2008 about 4:22 PM PDT

I am back to blogging. I took Mom to the urgent care last Sunday and they sent us to the hospital. The hospital admitted Mom and she remained in Valley until Thursday evening. She had something removed from her leg and now has a hole in her leg. A nurse comes in everyday to change the dressing.

When she they released from the hospital the doctor prescribed pain pills. When they remove the bandage, it hurts. She gets a pain pill a half hour before they remove the dressing. It helps a little. I am back to blogging. Mom is back home, but she is sleeping in the hospital bed. She wants to sleep in her own bed, but she cannot do that until after her leg is healed. Today the nurse said the wound looked good and was not infected.

Before Mom went into the hospital, I made a list of topics to blog about. So starting tomorrow, June 16, I will write about some of those topics. I am not sure yet which one I will blog about first, perhaps gas prices. All though with Mom home and feeling better gas prices do not seem as urgent as before she went in this time. Still the topics I listed are good and so I think I will write about them.

I did not stop writing all together when Mom went into the hospital. I wrote poems, but that is about all. Sometimes writing stops entirely when confronted with a crises, however lately I continue to write poems while confronting a crises.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9