Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I have thirteen days off

‘Idál (Justice), 14 Nur (Light), 165 B.E. – Wednesday, June 18, 2008 about 6:44 PM PDT

I have thirteen days off, summer school begins on July 1 and I go back to work. I am not sure how much writing or housework I can catch up on, but I'm going to attempt to do both. I have thirteen days to figure out a schedule that will allow me to write and do housework. The past couple of weeks were hectic because my mother went into the hospital again. She did not stay in very long, but she is still in the healing process and unable to do a lot of housework.

It is summer now and getting hot in Las Vegas. That means I may be doing a lot of my online work early of a morning and late at night. This leaves the daytime hours, to do housework. I am not much for doing housework at night anyway. I use the long lasting light bulbs and they do not give very much light. I do not know how much I can get done between June 19 and July 1, but I am going to make an attempt at getting everything done.

By everything I mean I am going to make a list of housework and writing goals. Then I will make a time schedule in which to do them. True, in the past, I have stressed because I did not get everything on my list accomplished. However, this time I am prioritizing the items on the list. I have thirteen days to see how this works.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9