Thursday, May 29, 2008

Writing on Thankful Thursday

Istijlál (Majesty), 13 ‘Azamat (Grandeur), 165 B.E. – Thursday, May 29, 2008 about 6:17 PM PDT

It is Thankful Thursday again. The idea for Thankful Thursday came from a yahoo journal-writing group I joined a few years ago. I am still a member of this group all though I do not post to it much. On Thankful Thursday you journal about ten things you are thankful for either that week or that day. Everyone should find at least ten things a week and give thanks for them. I also have a gratitude journal, but the thankful Thursday posts are different from my gratitude journal entries.
  1. I am thankful for the cool days this week because it has not gotten hot enough for the central air to come on.
  2. I am thankful for the wind blowing through the stone pine tree because when I look out my living room window the tree appears to be waving at me.
  3. I am thankful for my Mother still being in my life. She is 87 years old and still enjoys doing housework.
  4. I am thankful for the new Microwave oven, which someone gave to us. I can now make the cake mixes in the cupboard. I can cook anything in a Microwave oven, but it is difficult making cake in a slow cooker.
  5. I am thankful for writing.com and the reviews I receive on that site.
  6. I am thankful for the prayers revealed by Baha'u'llah.
  7. I am thankful for aluminum cans that I can collect and sell for "gas money".
  8. I am thankful for long lasting light bulbs.
  9. I am thankful for the beauty of the midnight sky with all the beautiful sparkling stars.
  10. I am thankful for e-mail because it gives me the ability to keep in touch with my brothers.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9