Thursday, June 26, 2008

I don't know what the problem was yesterday

Istijlál (Majesty), 3 Rahmat (Mercy), 165 BE – Thursday, June 26, 2008 about 5:48 PM PDT

I do not know what the problem was yesterday, but today my Internet connection seems to be holding. My browser is finding the websites I need without much trouble. I still get a DNS error message once in a while, not as often as I did yesterday though. I am happy with the way my browser and connection are working today.

Perhaps that should be on my Thankful Thursday gratitude list: Today I am thankful that my browser and Internet connection are working. It gets frustrating attempting to make a blog entry when you connection goes off into cyber space. It is working now so I will be happy about that.

I did learn on thing though, to save my blog entry every few minutes. That is, of course, something I should have known all ready but obliviously did not. Maybe it was not that I did not know it, I just did not think about saving while composing an entry. Sometimes I get so involved in the composition that I forget everything else.

Always remember to save in the process of creating, because it prevents a lot of frustration. It prevents having to remember what you wrote when your connection goes wonky. The draft can always be edited, but sometimes remember what you just wrote is difficult and next to impossible.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9