Monday, June 23, 2008

Too much e-mail

Kamál (Perfection), 19 Nur (Light), 165 B.E. – Monday, June 23, 2008 about 6:52 PM PDT

Too much e-mail and it is my own fault. I cannot blame the spammers this time because I have not downloaded the e-mail since Thursday. Somehow, I have gotten out of the habit of downloading my e-mail everyday. If I download everyday then I can keep on top of it, but this last week or two have been busy. I know that is not an excuse, rather it is a statement of fact.

If I download the e-mail everyday, I do not have a problem. Most of what I get is spam anyway. I glance at the subject line, if it looks interesting and does not refer to any body parts, then I read it; otherwise, I delete the messages. I get more spam then important e-mails anyway. In fact, I get so much spam that I normally just mass delete the junk or spam folder. Sometimes I look at the message subject lines to see if it is something I want to read.

I am going to have to unsubscribe to several newsletters I do not have time to read any more. When I subscribed to them, I had time on my hands and could read them, now I have more work to do then time. I do not have more money then time, but I have more work.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9