Saturday, May 10, 2008

Saturday Reflections

Jalál (Glory), 13 Jamál (Beauty), 165 B.E. – Saturday, May 10, 2008 about 1:34 PM PDT

The week is ending and a new week will soon begin. I am working from 8:30 AM to 1:30 PM, Monday through Friday. I have less time to do things at now then I did before I start the five day a week schedule. I still have the same amount of work to do at home, I just have less time to do it. In addition to the housework, there is the writing work. Therefore, I have decided to set a daily schedule so that I can keep on top of everything that I need to do.

I have been considering making a schedule for some time now. I did not do it because I did not want to make a schedule that I could not stick to. However, with everything I have to do I am going to make one and see what happens. This is not the first daily schedule I have attempted. One thing I know is that I stress when the changes and chances of life interfere with the schedule.

Items on this weeks schedule

  1. Work hours outside of home and driving time
  2. Prayer and meditation time
  3. Writing time and items I have to work on
  4. Appointments
  5. Social commitments
  6. Nap time
  7. Housework

That is everything I am putting on the schedule. I have not worked out the times yet, but I will have those completed today. I am going to post my weekly and daily schedule in the Writing My Spiritual Journey Journal, which I use to bring myself to account.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9