Friday, May 02, 2008

I'm doing it again

Istiqlál (Independence), 5 Jamál (Beauty), 165 B.E. – Thursday-Friday, May 1-2, 2008 about 2:47 PM PDT

I am doing it again. I am participating in the Follow the Leader Journaling contest on writing.com. The blog I am using to post my responses and my leading entry is Snow Melt.

Follow the Leader begins on Sunday, May 4, and ends on Saturday, May 24. The date for my leading entry is Tuesday, May 13. I do not have the foggiest notion what I am going to write about yet. I do have some ideas, but have not decided on which one to use.

This round should be even more fun since we also have a discussion forum separate from the journal forum. The only thing posted in the journal forum is the link to the leading entry.

There is a lot happening in my life that I could use as a leading entry, but I will write something a little bit off beat or different from past entries. Between now and the 13th I will look for unusual and offbeat subjects. Things I have not written about or have skipped over in past entries. I have three goals in writing the leading entry and responding to other entries.


  1. Learn something new about myself or the creative process
  2. Have fun
  3. Stretch my abilities
  4. To read every response entry posted by the other participants

I think four goals for this contest is enough for now.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9