Saturday, May 03, 2008

I had the dream again

Jalál (Glory), 6 Jamál (Beauty), 165 B.E. – Saturday, May 3, 2008 about 2:42 PM PDT

I had my reoccurring dream again. The reoccurring elements in this dream are the location and two of the participants, while everything else is different. This is the fifth time in 2008 that I've had the dream.

In the dream, Mom and I are in my Grandparent's house in Blackwell, Oklahoma. The house always looks the same, at least on the inside, as it did when I was a child. Mom and I are visiting my grandparents or we live in the house. My grandparents are never in the dream. The other people in the dream change; they are relatives or friends. Another interesting thing about the dream is we're always indoors. We never leave my grandparents' house. Other people come and go through the doors, but Mom and I always remain in the house. Also the weather outside the house is nice, that is there are no clouds or storms.

Before 2008, I had the dream once or twice a year. This year it has occurred once a month. It doesn't occur the same time each month, but it has come once a month. I think my subconscious is trying to tell me something, but I'm not sure what. If it didn't occur so often I wouldn't think much about it. However, since it's occurring more often I'm looking at the symbols and attempting to figure out what's going on. I don't know why the dream is occurring so often this year. Maybe it has something to do with what's going on in my life.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9