Sunday, May 04, 2008

Do You Realize

Jamál (Beauty), 7 Jamál (Beauty), 165 B.E. – Sunday, May 4, 2008 about 10:05 AM PDT

There is an old saying that goes something like this
If wishes were fishes everyone would eat!
That would be one way to solve the world's hunger crises.

Do you realize that if there were a way to magically turn all the spam in everyone's e-mail boxes into the kind you eat, the entire world would have all the food needed for the next two thousand years. All right, I am cleaning out my e-mail boxes. Dealing with junk e-mail and unwanted advertisements always puts me in a weird mood.

The problem is that I can log in and get more junk e-mail then any other kind. It is getting irritating. I am a writer so I should be able to think of something to do with the junk then just delete it. For a while I wrote found poems using the subject lines, but lets face it most of the subject line are not creative and they are reparative. Any way I cannot find subjects for found poems that I have not all ready covered.

The idea about turning all the junk e-mail into real editable spam came to me this morning while I was deleting junk. It sounds like a good idea, of course like all good ideas there is probably a reason it would caused more problems then it solved. I have not gotten that far in my thinking yet.

Labels: , , , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 1 Comments

  • 1 Comments:

    Blogger nothingpetty said...

    One problem is how many ways can you prepare spam?

    Good starting idea, though.

    4:16 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9