Sunday, September 09, 2007

Three Upcoming Birthday Celebrations in My Life

I have three birthday celebrations coming up in October, November, and December. The celebration on October 31, commemorates my becoming a member of writing.com. I joined the writing.com community on October 31, 2002. I have remained a member, either a free or an upgraded member for five years.

In November I celebrate the declaration of my belief in Baha'u'llah. The Feast of Qawl (Speech) on November 23 was the first Feast I attended after my declaration. I've been a Baha'i for about 30 years. This is the most important of the three celebrations because it begin a new phase in my spiritual development. There were several events in my early life that lead to this declaration, but I'll discuss those in a later post.

On December 24, I celebrate my 61st birthday. 2007 has been a stressful year, I associate this stress with the birth process. So on December 24 I'm going to celebrate my birthday. I usually don't celebrate on that day, normally I commemorate my birthday either a week before or a week after. However, I think that this year the date of my birth should be the day I celebrate. I'm not sure what I'm going to do on that day, I just know I'm going to celebrate it.
  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9