Thursday, September 06, 2007

Feeling Good

18 Asma 164 B.E. - September 6, 2007 about 6:30 PM PDT

I'm feeling good. I'm not feeling stressed, which is interesting since I didn't get much of anything done today except visit with my brother, his wife and kids. Normally when I go out of the house and don't get done at home what is planned and necessary, I stress and worry. I'm not this time. Tomorrow Mom and I are going to spend most of the day with them as well. That's almost two days I've taken off this week and accomplished only relaxation.

You'd think I'd be a basket case by now with all the worry and stress that I usually go through, but I'm not. I finally came up with a tentative schedule for work and household chores. I'm giving myself five hours of a morning and five hours of an evening to accomplish the online income generating work. I'm not going to worry about starting the schedule until September 8, because of my brother's visit.

The housework I'll give myself the rest of the day to do. That includes laundry, dishes, cleaning etc. Since Saturday, September 8, is the 1 'Izzat I'll give myself nineteen days to evaluate the schedule and see how it goes. I may have to make adjustments, but I'll handle that when it comes. I worry too much, I sweat the small stuff too much, I'm working on this issue.

I noticed I haven't written much about writing issues in the past few days. I think I'll have to take care of that. This is supposed to be blog that covers writing issues as well as other matters. So I guess I should, at least, write a little something about writing. The truth is that I haven't looked at the daily writing exercises in a few days. It's about time I took a look at those and see what I can do with some of them.
  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9