Monday, September 10, 2007

A Beautiful September Morning

3 'Izzat 164 B.E. - Monday, September 10, 2007 about 6:24 AM PDT

It's a beautiful September morning, the sun isn't quite up yet and the sky I can see out my living room window is white. I haven't been outside, so I don't know if the color of the sky is because there are clouds or because the sun is just over the horizon and hasn't risen yet.

I found out last night that it's easier to sleep in a chair in my own bed. I went onto the patio to say prayers and dozed off. I got up and went to bed, it took me longer to fall asleep in the bed then it did the patio chair. If I'm going to sleep on the enclosed patio, I'm going to have to get a chair that's more comfortable and that I can lay down on instead of sit up.

The sun is coming up now and the sky appears a bluish white. I'll have to go out side and look at it or read the weather report in my e-mail. I haven't gotten my mail from one of my accounts since either early Saturday morning or late Friday evening. Probably early Saturday morning, since Friday was completely full and I didn't have a lot of time to get online.

I think I'm going to have to set up a schedule because I don't seem to have a lot of time for anything. Today is another full day and I'll be on and off line all day. Between picking up food, going to the store, taking Mom to Quest for a blood test and picking up a toaster across town. I'm not sure what all I'll get done today. Tonight looks like an all nighter at something. That should work out since I don't think I have a lot of other stuff to do then, except find and check paper work.

I'm determined to get caught up with everything this week. Actually it's more than determination because I have a feeling I need to get caught up with everything this week. When I get these feeling I have to follow them. I've learned from experience that the gut feeling must be followed without question.
  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9