Saturday, July 23, 2016

Success Saturday: At the end of a hot week in Las Vegas

The triple digit temperatures really go to me this week. They were so bad that I wrote a poem about them, I have to go back and rewrite it because I over emphasized the triple digits. I put too many lines with the words "triple digit   temperatures" without looking for other phases. I'll let the poem lay a week or so before rewriting it. 

I'm not sure why the temperature affected me like it did this week. It might have had something to  to with the temperature reaching 100 degrees before noon. Usually the  temperature does not get that high until sometime after 12:00 PM, but this week it hit that mark before 11:00 AM. Of course, it is always better to have the temperature inspire then depress.    I all so finished story number 20 of 44 and now have only two more stories to write before completed the halfway mark. All in all it was a successful writing week. 

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9