Monday, July 18, 2016

Motivational Monday: I'm Motivated Today!

I'm motivated today! This morning I went for a walk halfway around the block when I returned I accessed my checking account to see if I had enough to pay the internet bill. I didn't, but I have ten days to raise this month's payment before the cable company disconnects my social life. I have to have the payment in by July 28 or I have no social life until the bill is paid. As you can see my sense of humor is still going strong which means I'm not depressed and confident that I can somehow raise the money. 

I'm motivated to write today! I've started three short stories for the 44 I've committed to write this year.  If I can finish those by the end of July I will be halfway through the stories and halfway through the year. I've did all right with the previous stories even though some of the word counts are a bit short.  I will just push on with these three stories making sure they are over 1000 words. 

I'm motivated to make blog entries today. Yesterday I considered ending the entries in this blog because I've had difficulties making every-other-day posts. However, this morning I decided that wasn't a good reason to end posting. I will continue to attempt to make entries in this blog, but I might cut it down to two or three days a week. That depends on how much other writing and desk cleaning off I accomplish this week. 

Cleaning off the desk 
I have a desire to see 
My desktop again. 

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9