Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Learning to use my smart phone

Living in the Twenty-First Century: A Poem

I'm living in the twenty-first century
I have a 4G smart phone
that connects me
to humanity
through the world wide web.

I'm living in the twenty-first century
and no longer
directionally challenged
because my Motorola phone
connects me to Google maps.

I activated my new 4G Motorola smart phone yesterday. I now have to learn to use it which should take a couple of weeks or more. Yesterday I set the ringtone, set up my g-mail account, and accessed the web. I found out that I could access writing.com, which made me happy. Now that I have a smart phone I can do all sorts of things with it I could not do with the other phone. I think I will find a lot to writing about over the next few months.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9