Sunday, January 31, 2016

Sunday Writing on the Last Day of January 2016

I accomplished a great deal in January 2016. On Saturday, January 30, I finished the first story in the 44 short stories I am writing in 2016. The first story titled The Prophetess Enters the Garden was over 1,000 words. I plan to start the second story today by choosing the prompt to use. After I chose the prompt then I need to write between 50 and 100 words on the story. In addition the to story, I wrote a couple of poems, several blog entries, and reviewed numerous stories or poems.

In February 2016, I plan to write at least four stories for the 44 short stories in 2016 challenge. I plan to write 1,000 plus words for each story. In addition, I am participating in two blog challenges on writing.com. I am planning to make an entry in this blog two or three times a week, but I may that may be over extending my self especially during the first two weeks of February. I will definitely make one entry a week if I cannot accomplish more.

I have five medical appointments during the first two weeks of February. Two of those appointment are in the first week, so it may be difficult to accomplish the goals I have set. That does not mean that accomplishing those goals are impossible because the more difficult accomplishing a goal the more it stretches my creativity. It also prevents me from descending into depression because I do not have time to be depressed.


Push the envelope
Stretching my writing muscles
Creativity
 

Labels: , , , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9