Friday, January 29, 2016

Friday Writing Through Depression

Another Friday,
but today I am depressed:
Why am I depressed?

I can't answer that question this early in the morning. I wasn't depressed when I woke up. I managed to get up out of bed and zombie walk out of my bedroom. I managed to take one of my morning pills, but the other I forgot to take. Since I have to take it on an empty stomach, I'll have to wait until Saturday morning to take it. The pill I forgot is a once a week pill I have to take, on an empty stomach between 4:30 and 5:00 AM. The only excuse I have for not taking is is that I didn't check my daily schedule after I got out of bed.

Another Friday
I'm writing through depression
I'm writing toward a smile.

I think I'm going to start printing my daily scheduled goals and appointments off the night before so that I have a hard copy in front of me. All though the pill I can put in my datebook which I take to the bedroom with me when I go to bed. I put the pill on the schedule I make for the week, but I didn't put it in my date book. I know that isn't an excuse and I'm not sure whether it's a good reason.

Another Friday
planning next week's schedule
transferring to my datebook.
 

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9