Saturday, January 23, 2016

Success Saturday: I Survived the Third Week in January 2016

Survival success
A reason to celebrate
I am a survivor.

That title certainly sounds as if I had a chaotic week. While I wouldn't call the week chaotic, I wouldn't say it was boring either. The week feel somewhere between exciting and interesting. This is the second week I have slept in my bedroom on my mattress. I think I'm getting more sleep, but I don't know how well I'm resting. I think the problem is the pillow. I'm used to sleeping on a couch so I've been using the arms for my pillow and putting my feet up on the magnetic pillow I have.

Sleeping on a bed
With my pillow under my head:
Does it encourage rest?

Now that I'm using the bed and sleeping on the mattress, I'm using the magnetic pillow for my head. The problem is that I don't have anything to put under my feet when I sleep. I think I would get a little more rest is I put something under my feet or my legs to raise them a little. I can't put my pillow because I can't sleep with my head on my mattress, I have to have a pillow or something under my head and something under my feet or legs to raise them.

Pain interferes with sleep
My lower back and osteoarthritis
Life is not pain free.

I hope this entry makes some sort of sense because I'm almost falling asleep while I'm writing. The problem is that if I sit or lay down to take a nap I'll be wide awake and unable to sleep. Oh well, I figure something out by the end of the month. Since I just put out close to $100.00 to renew my license plat, I can't afford to purchase another pillow until February.

Survival success
A reason to celebrate
I am a sleepy survivor.
 

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9