Monday, January 25, 2016

Monday Motivation: 44 Short Stories in 2016

I've accepted the challenge to write 44 short stories in 2016. This means I have to write a 4 short stories a month between February and December. If I decide to do NaNoWriMo this year it could be more; however, I don't think I'll participate in National Novel Writing Month. I could change my mind as November approaches, but right now my plan is to write the 44 short stories plus several poem.


Forty-four stories
Each of five hundred plus words
I'm pushing myself

I didn't find out about the challenge until January was half over. When I discovered it on writing.com, I had to think about whether I would accept it. After some meditation and contemplation, I decided to accept the challenge. In addition to the challenge I have a novel I want to finish and one I want to edit. If I change my mind about NaNoWriMo then I will finish the one of the unfinished novels I have started rather then beginning a new novel.

I'm pushing myself
beyond my perceived limits
into the unknown.
 

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9