Friday, February 05, 2016

I'm Back Online And Writing

Thursday, February 4. at 10:00 AM I had outpatient surgery at Sunrise Hospital. I didn't get out of the hospital until around 12:00 PM or later. I don't know what time I came home because I was in recovery and didn't care about the time. On Wednesday, February 3, I decided I wouldn't get online on Thursday. That was a good thing because I spent most of Thursday asleep or shivering because I was cold. I found out there isn't a lot a person can do when they are shivering or in pain. I took a pain pill which made me sleep. Prescription pain medication always makes me drowsy, but yesterday it put me to sleep. That was a good thing because today I'm able to write and eat. I didn't eat anything yesterday either.


In recovery
I could not focus or write;
today I'm feeling better.
 

Labels:

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9