Saturday, June 06, 2015

Success Saturday: The End of the First Week in June 2015

June 1 to June 6, 2015 was an interesting and successful week. I finished one short story, two poems, several blog entries, and numerous reviews. I could go back to count the blog entries and review for this week, but I am not going to take the time to do that. I still have a lot of writing to do plus housework.

Today I put one box of give away stuff out for the truck from Big Brothers and Big Sister to pick up. That is gone, so I have to consider filling another box for next month. I also fixed the straps in my summer negligee so I can wear it this summer. I put the sowing box where I can find it if I need it again. While I was sowing the straps on the nightgown, I realized I needed a thimble. I will have to get one sometime this summer.


I need a thimble
I can hand stitch without one
With difficulty
 

Labels: , , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9