Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Tuesday's Tip: Do Not Attempt to Write When You are Tired

A person shouldn't attempt to write anything when he or she is tired. This seems obvious, but it isn't because people do this all the time. Write, like driving a car, is something that should be done when you are rested and awake. I know expect this advice to be ignored because people ignore advice about driving cars when they are tired.

I went to the laundromat this morning. I returned home about 1:00 pm and managed to push the cart with my clean clothes back into the house. I should have left the clothes in the car until I was rested, but I knew that if I didn't take them in today they would not get in the house until tomorrow. The clothes are still in my cart waiting for me to find a place to put them. The problem is finding a place for them in this studio apartment.

When I returned home, I ate some watermelon. That helped a little, at least it gave me enough energy to review and write. I'm not su re how much more I will accomplish today. I know I have to do the dishes, but I'm not taking the trash out until morning because I have to lug it to the alley and I'm just too tired to walk back that way again today.


In the laundromat
the washers and the dryers
use debit cards and not coins.
 

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9