Thursday, June 04, 2015

Thursday Thoughts: Summer Reading

The list gets longer
as I think about the books
I would like to read.

Summer is shorter
then the ever growing list
instead of a nap
I will take a reading break.

Setting on the couch
with a bottle of water
or a glass of juice
because if I make coffee
I get involved in the book
my coffee gets cold.

A reading break instead of a nap break will shorten my summer reading list. I will also put the book in my purse when I go to the doctor tomorrow. I usually have to wait a few minutes before the doctor or the nurse practitioner can see me. Even when I go into the exam room it is a while before one of them comes in to examine me.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9