Saturday, May 23, 2015

Success Saturday: A Good Writing Week

I completed two short stories and a poem this week. The poem, Loving Las Vegas, mentioned some of the attractions off the Las Vegas strip. One of the short stories was a romance and the other was a spiritual story about transformation. I also found out that my sister will be moving to Las Vegas sometime around July 1, which means I have to get busy finding us a two bedroom apartment and getting ready to move.


Moving attitude
Take a hint from the sparrows
Who build a new nest each year

I can't say I'm looking forward to moving, but then I've never looked forward to moving anywhere. I enjoy driving and getting out of the house when I don't have to move anywhere. Since I intend to be ready to move by the end of June, I need to get started preparing for the move. I'm not sure where to start so I'll just pick a place and start.

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9