Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sunday Speculations on June 2015

What will June bring into my life? Some of the things I know will happen in June are...

01. ...eating out with a friend on Monday, June 1.

02. ...picking up my eye drops prescription either on Monday, June 1, or Tuesday, June 2.

03. ...picking up my Senior Commodities allotment on Wednesday, June 3.

04. ...paying my rent online on Wednesday, June 3.

05. ...going to visit a friend at her home sometime between Friday, June 5, and Sunday, June 7.

06. ...going grocery shopping either on Tuesday, June 2, or Thursday, June 4. Probably on Tuesday if that's the day I pick up my prescription at Smith's.

07. ...a doctor's appointment either the second or third week in June. This depends on when the office gets my blood test results back and the doctor looks at it.

08. ...participating in writing activities on writing.com.

09. ...cleaning house to prepare to move sometime in July (I think). I'm supposed to be moving into a two-bedroom apartment with my sister. She officially semi-retires on July 1.

What else will June bring into my life? I'm looking forward to June to find out what other exciting things are going to occur.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9