Thursday, May 21, 2015

Thursday Thoughts: Thankful Thursday Writing Interruptions

I should call this interruption Thursday instead of Thankful Thursday because I keep encountering interruptions to my writing. I am the one interrupting myself. This morning I was reviewing on writing.com, I interrupted the review to take out two bags of trash. My reasoning was logical, I needed to take the trash to the alley before it became too hot. Considering the wind and the nice spring temperature this morning that may not be true. If it remains cool the rest of the day I will consider taking another bag out this evening.

Taking the trash to the alley is not enjoyable, so maybe that is why I find ways to put it off. Writing is normally one of the ways I put off taking the trash out. That did not work this morning. In fact, putting off taking the trash out because I am writing may be come a thing of the past. I need to lose weight, so walking from my apartment to the alley is good exercise. I will use this as exercise for the rest of the week and then increase my walking.

Right now, I am encountering another potential writing interruption. I am sleepy. I am about to fall asleep at the keyboard, which is not a good idea. Because of the type of chair I use when I type there a good chance I will fall off if I go to sleep while typing. Therefore, I think I will post this, finish my breakfast dishes, and take a nap.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9