Sunday, February 01, 2015

Sunday Speculations: Plans for the coming week

This week I will celebrate one year in my studio apartment. I plan to go to the bank on February 3 to pay the rent. In addition I will pick up my senior commodities after paying the rent. Between now and then I have to figure out where I am going to get the money to purchase some necessities and do laundry. I have to do laundry sometime this month. I would like to do it on either February 5 or 6, but if necessary I can put if off a week. On Wednesday February 4 I plan to go to my grief counseling meeting.

My writing goals are a little less concrete. I have to enter at least once contest on writing.com this week, but I am not sure which one at this time. The story has to be E rated and I am having trouble thinking of a plot. I also have a free verse poem to write for a poetry challenge I am in. Normally, I have can think of a theme, but for some reason that eludes me today. The poem is not due until February 8; however, I would like to get it finished and submitted before that. I am attempting to overcome procrastination in 2015. This means I have to finish and submit any items before the deadline.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9