Saturday, January 31, 2015

Success Saturday: Successes and Failures

I did a good job accomplishing my writing goals this week. I also made headway in getting some housework accomplished and the apartment organized. The problem now is that I feel as if I am spinning my wheels. I think it is because I did not get as much accomplished in organizing the apartment as I wanted. I am also worried about finances. I suspect there is something more I should be doing in that department, but I cannot figure out what.

It is the end of the month. I had a lot more month then money this January. I am not sure what I will do in February because I will be paying for things I should have paid this month, but did not have the money. I had to get my tag for my car which always puts January in a bind. Maybe I am just tired and cannot see the solution to my problem. I have succeeded in some ways this month. I need to focus on the successes rather then the failures.

What are the lessons I can learn from my failures? One of them is that worrying does not help because it takes my mind off finding a solution to my problem. I have to look closely at why I succeed in some areas and fail in others. Perhaps there is something I have to change in order to push on to success especially when it comes to finances.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9