Saturday, January 24, 2015

Success Saturday: Defining A Successful Week

Each individual human being has a different definition of success. This week has been a success for me because, despite the early morning pain in my knees and lower back, I managed to push myself up off of the love seat I sleep on every day. Some days I I arose later then others, but I did get up everyday and write. Each day I made at least one carafe of coffee and some days two carafes. I also managed to eat a healthier this week.

This morning I went to the DMV to get my tag renewed. I realized as I was getting out of the car that I am sick of rolling down the driver's side window so that I can open the door. Of course, this morning it was a more difficult for me to get around. My knees and back bothered me all day. I am not sure what is causing the back pain. I will discuss that with my doctor the next time I see her. I am not going to make a special trip when I am not sure anything can be done.

Despite the pain it was a successful week. I even managed to control much better then in weeks before. I think part of that is due to the decision to attempt daily blog entries. I still have to figure out a schedule that I can work with, but I am going to work on that this coming week. I am in a better mood tonight then anytime this past week. I believe the reason for that is that I have decided to leave everything in God's hands and focus on doing what I can do without looking at what still has to be done.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9