Sunday, February 08, 2015

Sunday Speculations: My To Do List for 2015

I finished my To Do List for 2015 sometime in January. Since then I have gone back to it and procrastinated posting part of it. I have started working on some of the things, but not all of them. I know that I may not be able to complete everything on the list, but I can complete some of it. I want to complete Flashes of Lightning, a collection of my flash fiction stories, and History of the Divine Feminine, a collection of spiritual poem written from the female point of view.

I also want to clean out my writing.com and cox.net inboxes. I am working on the writing.com inbox, but I have not did much with the cox.net box. I do not like to clean house much less clean out inboxes, but that is a personal issue. Maybe I will write a story about a character with the same problem.

The only reason I am posting these goals here is that I need to hold myself accountable. If I blog about them then I have to work on them. I know that sounds weird, but that is the way I am. I am attempting to over come some of my self-imposed limitations. In order to do that I have to hold myself accountable and since I live alone the only way to do that is to blog about them. This reason my not make any sense to anyone else, but it sounds logical to me.

Here are my goals for the next few weeks, when I finish one or more them then I will add something else.

Finish Flashes of Lighting
Finish History of the Divine Feminine
Finish Mark of the Blue Wolf
Edit Scavengers
Clean out writing.com inbox
Clean out cox.net inbox

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9