Monday, February 02, 2015

Monday Motivation: Valentine's Day

Valentine's day is twelve days away, but it is already motivating me to write bitter love poems. The poem I wrote today is called "Valentine's Day Lament" and it is about lost love. I am alone on Valentine's Day. I have no love interest. I am not interested in finding a love interest (pun intended). I like being alone most of the time. I enjoy writing bitter love poems, which are based on past experiences.

If I was to find a love interest then he would have to have... I am not sure what I am looking for in a man. I know I would want one who is creative and spiritual. I want a man who believes in the equality of men and women. I want one who is willing to look at my religion with an open mind. I guess I do know what I want in a man after all. Sometimes I have to write my thoughts down in order to figure out what I want.

On Valentine's Day
I want someone to send me
a single red rose.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9