Saturday, February 07, 2015

Success Saturday: At the end of an interesting week.

It is the end of an interesting and successful week. On Wednesday, I went grocery shopping. I managed to get two blog entries out of that excursion. One was a normal blog entry about what happened, but the second was a flash fiction entry using the excursion as a basis for the response to a prompt. On Friday, I successfully did two months worth of laundry. I did not do laundry in January because I had to get the tag for my car.

The laundromat I went to is new. The washers and dryers are new. They do not use quarters, but instead you put bills or a credit card in a machine which gives you a debit cart to operate the washer and the dryers. I will go back to this laundromat again because I do not have to lug rolls of quarters in my purse. It is difficult enough for me to do laundry without having to lug two or three rolls of quarters around. I have not used my experience at the new laundromat in a story or poem. I will in the near future.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9