Thursday, July 17, 2014

Thoughtful Thursday: The Pain of Writing

I intended to write something about poetry today, but my body decided otherwise. If the joint point gets excreting today then I will have to take a tramadol-acemtaminophn tablet, but only if the point forces me to stop writing. I do not like to take the medication and my doctor has advised me to take it sparingly and when absolutely necessary. This is because of the effect that the medication has on some of my organs.

The pain of writing
sometimes is just physical
arthritis keyboard.

My joints are not the only part of my body that hurts, so the problem may not be any form of arthritis. I just have to learn to endure and figure out what is causing the problem. Since my stomach hurts it could be something I ate, which means I have to start keeping a food diary. I tried keeping this type of diary once without much success. I could be more successful now because I live alone and am not eating out as much as I used to.

The pain goes away
when I focus on blogging
or other writing.

I feel better now that I am focusing on this entry. Maybe the passage of time or getting my mind away from the pain. I think I will take a break in a few minutes to say some prayers and fix me something more to eat then a peanut butter sandwich.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9