Friday, July 11, 2014

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are booked

It is Friday morning, the day after the exterminator came and I have to put everything back in the cabinets and cupboards after washing each item. I also have to wash the shelves before putting everything back, which means I am booked for at least the next three days. Fortunately, I have a whole bottle of pain pills because I will need at leas one a day after climbing up and down on a step stool to get to the top shelves.

Cleaning out cupboards
climbing up and down again
on a small step stool.

I know it is good exercise, but it also irritates my osteoarthritis and causes a great deal of pain. I do not take the pills until the pain gets so bad that I cannot deal with it in any other way. I dislike taking pain pills or any type of medication, but sometimes it is necessary.

Cleaning out cupboards
is not for the faint of heart
superwoman's job.

While I am washing the dishes and the cupboards, I will move the canned goods from the cabinet below the sink to one above the sink. If I keep the canned goods under the sink I will not  get down there to get them out so I can open and eat them. I will continue to write while I am putting things away because I need to take breaks because of the arthritis.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9