Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Midweek Reflections: Frighted by the ringing of my phone

Frightened by the ringing of my phone, I know it sounds like a good title for a horror story. However, for the past week or so I jump every time either my cellphone or my land-line phone rings. It is getting a bit irritating and scary, I do not know why the ringing of the phone startle me. I would like to find out because it could indicate a problem with my hearing or some other physical issue.

My cellphone rings several times a day and it is usually wrong numbers or someone trying to sell me something I do not need and could not afford even it I needed it. I find myself getting bitchy when the same people call me wanting to talk to some man I have never heard off. I have ask them to take the phone number off their files and it does not good.

I will attempt to have my cellphone number removed again, but I doubt that I will have any better results. In the meantime, I have to figure out why the ringing of my phones startle me. This started at the end of May or the beginning of June; therefore, I think whatever caused the change occurred in middle or late May. I cannot remember anything unusual occurring at that time. I think I will attempt writing a horror story about being afraid of the ringing of a telephone. I wonder if there is a phobia covering that, if there is not then there should be.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9