Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Midweek Reflections on Writing and Moving

I've almost moved everything out of the house, so I can have the electricity and water turned off on Thursday. I'm going to the house today to finish getting everything out, but I have to unload something from the trunk of my car before I go over there. I didn't unload the wooden T.V. stands last night because I didn't think I needed them or could fit then in my studio apartment. I don't have a  table, so I need something to eat on and, since the stands fold up, I can find a place to put  them.

I didn't do any writing on Monday, which interfered with my routine. I'm getting back into writing while I'm unpacking. It's difficult for me to stand up for long periods of time, so I have to sit down when I take a break and writing gives me something to do during that time. If I didn't writ then I would just sit on the couch love seat and waste time.

Since I didn't write Monday, I didn't achieve the 2,000 word goal. I didn't achieve the goal on Tuesday either, but I did write. I suspect my entries are going to be longer then normal for  the next few days because I have a lot to say about moving and fitting everything into a studio apartment. It will take ingenuity and more downsizing to get everything I need to fit  into  this apartment, but since this is only temporary (six months to a year), I'll just have to find a way.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9