Friday, February 07, 2014

Learning to Dance: A Writer's Thoughts on Moving

True ease in writing comes from art, not chance,
as those who move easiest have learned to dance.
Alexander Pope

Apparently I am having a little trouble learning to dance. I found both of my grammar books when I was packing stuff to move, but now that I am in my new apartment I have "lost" them again. I know they are here somewhere because I saw them when I moved the first two loads of stuff in on Monday or Tuesday. However, now that I have gotten everything in I have lost them again.

I thought I took them out of the box and put them where I could see them. Since I brought the last load in yesterday, I have look and they are not where I  thought  I placed them. Therefore, they must be under something, but I cannot  figure out  what. I know I will eventually find them, the problem is that I need them now to check some of my steps while I am dancing across a page or a blog entry.

I know that I should have put them on the shelf of the computer desk, bud I did not do that. As  a results, I have to find the books again before I can place them on the shelf with my CDs. I should find the books either today or  tomorrow because I am not leaving the house until they are found. I realized long ago that sometimes dancing with words requires a periodic refresher course.

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9