Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Day 2 without hot water

The home warranty company will replace the hot water heater; however, I have to take care of a few items to bring everything up to code. I do not know how much it is going to cost me yet because I have to find out how much an electrician will charge to put in a protective cover over the power cord and install a cutoff switch next to the water heater. An electrician is coming tomorrow afternoon to give me an estimate.


In the meantime, I am heating water in the microwave for Mom’s morning bath, my afternoon bath, and to wash the dishes. I am washing the clothes in cold water because I cannot deal with the stress of taking four or five baskets of dirty clothes to the laundromat. If I am lucky, I will have the hot water heater installed by the end of October or the first part of November. I am hoping and praying I will have it done by the end of this week. I know there has to be a story or poem in this somewhere; I just have to find it.



Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9