Friday, October 19, 2012

Watching videos online: Dust storm in Oklahoma

I have had my new computer connected for several weeks now, but today is the first time I have watched videos online. I watched videos of the dust storm in northern Oklahoma because I was born in Blackwell. Until today, I did not realize how nice it is to watch a video without waiting for the download to catch up with my computer's speed.

I sit mesmerized by the dust blowing across the highway. The visibility was less then 10 feet so there was a multicar pile-up. According to the news report several people were sent to area hospitals, but no one died. The highway patrol was diverting cars through Tonkawa and Blackwell. Watching news videos online is much better then watching them on television.


Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9