Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday writing

It is Friday afternoon in Las Vegas. There are beautiful white and gray clouds covering most of the blue sky. The patches of blue peeking through the clouds remind me of a patchwork quilt. It is cool this afternoon and the humidity is noticeable. It is warmer then was this morning, but there is still a bit of a chill in the air.

I look out my window and watch the postman begin his rounds. I am not looking forward to the mail because most of the fliers are just wasted trees. When the mail comes, I will go through it and tear up any political fliers that arrive. The only good thing I see in those fliers is that the postal service receives money for delivering them.


Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9